Thursday, January 15, 2009

About Me

Hello,

As you can tell, my name is Brandon Eudy. I am a 2006 graduate of Appalachian State University with a degree in Business Economics. I have a wife, Dana, an Australian Shepherd, Amos and a Beta fish, Captain Faraday. Dana teaches fourth grade and also graduated from Appalachian State. She is currently earning her master's in Reading Education through Appalachian.
My interests include movies, music, TV, and video games. My favorite movie is The Empire Strikes Back and my favorite TV shows include LOST and The Office. The bands I'm currently listening to most are The Decemberists and Modest Mouse. I enjoy playing Halo and, lately, Metal Gear Solid 4.
Interests outside the living room include Appalachian State football, trips to the mountains and the beach, and searching for great deals on used books.

My favorite number is pi.

1 comment:

  1. "My favorite movie is The Empire Strikes Back and my favorite TV shows include LOST and The Office."

    GOOD choices! :D

    ReplyDelete